Bangarang 1.0 alpha A

L L jamboarder at me.com
Wed Oct 7 07:03:42 CEST 2009

Name: Bangarang
Version: 1.0 alpha A
Type: KDE Sound Application
Depend: KDE 4.x
License: GPL
Homepage: http://gitorious.org/bangarang

 Bangarang is a KDE media player.

The project, scratches my itch: To have a media
– audio and video – player that gets the
basics right with a not-overwhelming interface.

Why do it? Simple. Because I want to. Nothing more
complicated than that.

As much as possible, the pillars of KDE and
existing KDE infrastructures are/will be used, and
constructive feedback provided to the respective
projects.

A functioning nepomuk repository, with a sensibly
speedy backend (like sesame or virtuoso) is
required.

The source code is maintained on
[url]http://gitorious.org[/url] and anyone
interested in helping is certainly welcome.

Note: This is alpha quality software.  This means
not all functions are yet implemented and it will
probably eat puppies, kittens and perhaps even
babies...

Feedback is welcome.  I only ask one thing: please
be respectful. I do this in my spare time and, as
such, I\'d like to keep my motivation up.

Thanks much for your help!

JOB RECOMMENDATION:
------
Trainee Software Entwicklung openDesktop.org - h i
v e 01 gmbh - trainee
 http://KDE-Apps.org/jobs/?id=370
------
Praktikant Programmierung/Marketing
openDesktop.org - h i v e 01 gmbh - trainee
 http://KDE-Apps.org/jobs/?id=109

more jobs: http://KDE-Apps.org/jobs/