Konversation 1.2-alpha2 for KDE 4 released

Eike Hein hein at kde.org
Tue May 26 13:05:11 CEST 2009

--- Description ---

Konversation is a user-friendly Internet Relay Chat (IRC) client
for KDE.

--- Release Notes ---

After just under a week's worth of adding back some missing func-
tionality, polishing the interface and, of course, of fixing bugs,
we've decided to bring you Konversation 1.2-alpha2. While there
were no major defects discovered in alpha1, this one should yield
an overall more refined user experience, and brings us another
good step closer to our first stable release for KDE 4.

Full changelog available at:
http://konversation.kde.org/

Download available at:
http://developer.berlios.de/project/showfiles.php?group_id=2684