KRunner Kopete Contacts 0.2

Dan Vratil vratil at progdansoft.com
Sat May 23 16:50:42 CEST 2009

Name: KRunner Kopete Contacts
Version: 0.2
Type: KDE Improvement
Depend: KDE 4.x
License: GPL
Homepage: http://www.progdan.homelinux.net

 Kopete Contacts is a KRunner plugins that allows
you to open chat with your Kopete contact just by
typing it's name!

Cool improvement for people like me who are lazy
to open the Kopete window :-)

In future I'd like to add configuration dialog to
enable filtering offline contacts etc...for now
this is just first release, so no big expectations
(but it works :D )

Requires KDE 4.3!

Steps to build:
tar -xvf krunner-kopete-contacts-X.Y.tar.gz
cd krunner-kopete-contacts
mkdir build
cd build
cmake ../
make
#As root:
make install

You may want to add  -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX to the
cmake command

Changelog:
 0.2
 - Improved searching
 - Added status information and status message

0.1
 - First release

JOB RECOMMENDATION:
------
Praktikant m/w Programmierung/Marketing/IT -
openDesktop.org - trainee
 http://www.KDE-Apps.org/jobs/?id=109

more jobs: http://www.KDE-Apps.org/jobs/