KShowmail 3.3.1

Ulrich Weigelt ulrich.weigelt at gmx.de
Mon Mar 16 17:34:05 CET 2009

Name: KShowmail
Version: 3.3.1
Type: KDE Mail Application
Depend: KDE 3.x
License: GPL
Homepage: http://kshowmail.sourceforge.net/

 KShowmail is a POP3 mail checker for the KDE with
these features: show number, size and more
information about mails on pop3 servers in a list
view, show the mail headers or complete mails,
delete unwanted mail from server by configurable
filters.

[b]Help wanted![/b]
We are looking for peoples which help us to update
the handbook and translate Kshowmail into other
languages. Please write to me, if you want to help
to improve Kshowmail. You find my email address in
the Kshowmail "About" dialog.

[b]News:[/b]
New version 3.3.1 released.

[b]Unofficial Packages[/b]
[u]These packages are build by users. They are not
tested and not checked for virus or other bad
things. Use it at your own risk.[/u]

- SuSE 11.0 x86-64 :
http://www.mediafire.com/?zvumtgwuni9 (by gabop)
- Mandriva 2008.1 :
http://www.latuberia.net/rpms/2008.1/kshowmail-3.3.0-1.mdv2008.1.i386.rpm
(by gejobj)

Changelog:
 [b]3.3.1[/b]
- Spanish translation
- Bugfix: The mail list was not correctly
synchronized after a deletion which was performed
by the filter.

[b]3.3[/b]
- Revised filter (dialog and worker)
  * White- and Blacklist
  * indefinite number of filters
  * moving of mails into mailboxes
  * ignoring of mails (e.g. for mailing lists)
- Spam check with SpamAssassin (just basically)
- Revised filter log

[b]3.2.9.1 unstable[/b]
-SSL/TLS support

[b]3.2.1[/b]
- Fixed bug where if you configure 2 accounts,
retrieve mail, and then deactivate one of the
accounts, it's number of messages still reflects
in the tray icon.
- Fixed sort of message number and size columns in
message list to be numerical rather than alpha.
- Corrected version displayed in the About dialog.