2ManDVD 0.5.2

Gibault Stéphane gibault.stephane at wanadoo.fr
Thu Mar 5 16:10:11 CET 2009

Name: 2ManDVD
Version: 0.5.2
Type: KDE CD/DVD Software
Depend: Qt 4.x
License: GPL
Homepage: http://2mandvd.tuxfamily.org

 2ManDVD is the successor of ManDVD...

Depends :

QT4
ffmpegthumbnailer
(http://code.google.com/p/ffmpegthumbnailer/)
ffmpeg
Sox
Mplayer
Mencoder
dvdauthor
Mjpegtools
Netpbm
mkisofs
XINE (optionnal just for preview result. Will be
replaced as soon as possible)

To compile :

qmake 2Mandvd.pro (or qmake-qt4 ... )
make

If you want to help me you can make a donation
here because this software is develop on my free
time : http://2mandvd.tuxfamily.org/?q=node/9

or by letter :

Gibault Stéphane
Appt 14/8 allée des lucioles
36000 Châteauroux FRANCE

// ********************************

I SAW PEOPLE WHO HAVE A MOC ERROR WHEN COMPILING
... JUST MAKE rm -f moc_* and recompile .. that's
all

Changelog:
 Another release ... Last of vacation I was afraid

Firstly why 0.5.2 and not 0.6 ... Simply because
in my head the 0.6.0 should have the final
interface that will lead us to the 1.0 ... but god
that the road is still long.

In this menu 0.5.2:

First lot of bug fixes (small and large) ;-)

Management subtitles (basic implementation for
now)
Total rewrite of the management of themes and
format of themes for the former model does not
work and was too limited (this is experimental and
limited number of topics. Be sure to not use your
old themes)
Rearrange your buttons on the menu by adding: send
in the background / send to foreground
Added copy / paste buttons on the menu (right
click to copy a button, right click Paste on the
menu itself)
A small modification of the interface (just for
testing purposes)
Best quality menu generated

Here I hope this release will satisfy you ... In
any case I enjoyed the last two weeks ... Now back
to work ... wish me good luck ;-) But do not worry
2ManDVD continue to move forward (slowly but
surely).

Stéphane

NB: DO NOT USE YOUR OLD PROJECTS ....