2ManDVD 0.5.1

Gibault Stéphane gibault.stephane at wanadoo.fr
Mon Mar 2 12:43:11 CET 2009

Name: 2ManDVD
Version: 0.5.1
Type: KDE CD/DVD Software
Depend: Qt 4.x
License: GPL
Homepage: http://2mandvd.tuxfamily.org

 2ManDVD is the successor of ManDVD...

Depends :

QT4
ffmpegthumbnailer
(http://code.google.com/p/ffmpegthumbnailer/)
ffmpeg
Sox
Mplayer
Mencoder
dvdauthor
Mjpegtools
Netpbm
mkisofs
XINE (optionnal just for preview result. Will be
replaced as soon as possible)

To compile :

qmake 2Mandvd.pro (or qmake-qt4 ... )
make

If you want to help me you can make a donation
here because this software is develop on my free
time : http://2mandvd.tuxfamily.org/?q=node/9

or by letter :

Gibault Stéphane
Appt 14/8 allée des lucioles
36000 Châteauroux FRANCE

// ********************************

I SAW PEOPLE WHO HAVE A MOC ERROR WHEN COMPILING
... JUST MAKE rm -f moc_* and recompile .. that's
all

Changelog:
 I did not want to publish in the immediate future
to have time to redesign the interface but rather
annoying 4 bugs have crept in version 0.5.0 ...
Off I do not like bugs ...

Otherwise I'll add:

The tool for selecting the thumbnail of the media
is rewritten
Several changes to the generation process of the
DVD
Updating the English translation
Added the Polish translation
Drag and drop your video from Nautilus or
konqueror inside the media library

Well now I think I can go to sleep and then
redesign the interface ... May be less news in the
coming weeks ... but I bump ;-) Anyway I renew the
appeal I made if you want to make suggestions for
the new interface.