ATI Overclocking Utility X64 1.0.0

Sebastien SpamLastName mlconsultant at
Wed Jun 24 16:50:06 CEST 2009

Name: ATI Overclocking Utility X64
Version: 1.0.0
Type: KDE Hardware Utility
Depend: Qt 4.x
License: Proprietary License
More Info:

 Overclocking utility for ATI video card, 64 bit

-Catalyst 9.3+ is required (for
-At the moment with Catalyst 9.4 the OverDrive API
seems to be implemented, at least on linux, only
for series 4xxx cards. If someone has success with
previous generation card please post your info.
-The gui should be pretty self explanatory, but
for the fan if left uncheck it keeps the
\"automatic\" setting, otherwise it goes to manual
mode set at the defined percentage
-Use wisely, e.g. you probably shouldn\'t turn off
the fan and overclock everything to the maximum
-Since I modified the ADL SDK, and the license
doesn\'t allow me to distribute the source, and I
didn\'t want to figure out if I could publish
under the GPL system library exception I am just
posting executable at this time.

Praktikant m/w Programmierung/Marketing/IT - - trainee
Junior Software Engineer in Stuttgart (w/m) -
softSCIENCE GmbH - vollzeit

more jobs: