ion_vasilief at yahoo.fr
Mon Jun 22 17:29:29 CEST 2009
Type: KDE Scientific
Depend: Qt 4.x
Data analysis and scientific plotting.
2009/06/22 - QtiPlot 0.9.7.8 released. Special
thanks to Olivier Dubreuil for his bug reports and
* Slightly modified the Qwt 5.2 library in
order to allow painting of 2D curves using
floating point coordinates, resulting in a more
accurate/smoother represantation of the data (the
modified source code of this library is shipped
with the QtiPlot archive in the "3rdparty/qwt"
* Implemented waterfall plots.
* Added a powerfull exploration tool for 2D
plots combining panning and continuous zooming.
* Improved the export of 2D plots to the EMF
format on Windows. Now when you copy a plot window
or a layer, the images are stored to the clipboard
as metafiles using EmfEngine.
* Improved contour line plots. Now the user
has the possibility to:
o use the formula defined for the data
source matrix in order to calculate Z values,
resulting in smoother contour lines
o display text labels for the Z contour
o define custom Z levels
o define custom colors and pen widths
for each Z level
* Improved Python scripting for 2D curves.
Added scripting support for:
o image/contour line plots
o waterfall plots
* Fixed crash when calling newNote() in a
Python script with Python 2.6 (thanks to Knut
* Improved color handling for curves/symbols
in a 2D plot:
o the user can define custom colors.
o it is straightforward to restrict all
colors to a gray scale or to define indexed colors
via the "Palette" plot layer context menu (Feature
* Improved data fitting capabilities:
o fixed fitting with user defined
functions containing removable singularities.
o improved display range of prediction
and confidence bands.
o implemented Feature Request #004587:
"Fit through zero".
o added planck_wavelength fit plugin,
thanks to Knut Franke.
* Improved the display of analytic 2D
functions: in case of logarithmic x-scales the
values are calculated using equidistant data
points on the log scale.
* Improved 2D plot layers context menu.
* Fixed file saving for filenames containing
* Added Chinese translation thanks to Fox
Praktikant m/w Programmierung/Marketing/IT -
openDesktop.org - trainee
Junior Software Engineer in Stuttgart (w/m) -
softSCIENCE GmbH - vollzeit
more jobs: http://www.KDE-Apps.org/jobs/
More information about the Kde-announce-apps