FlvToMp3 1.2.1

Mathieu Tournier mathieutournier at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 11:03:11 CEST 2009

Name: FlvToMp3
Version: 1.2.1
Type: KDE Sound Application
Depend: Qt 4.x
License: GPL
Homepage:

 FlvToMp3 is a program which permit you to extract
the sound track of a .flv file without loss of
quality.
The .mp3 file is generated diectly from the .flv
file without reencoding (you needn't ffmpeg).
Besides to permit to save the quality of the audio
track, the extraction is very fast and easy :-)

Changelog:
 v 1.2.1 : correction of one important bug
          update of some translations files

v 1.2 : Add the possibility to convert several
files in one time
        Add an overwrite dialog
        Many others improvements :-)

v 1.1.3 : Add an Italian translation (thanks to
Giovanni Scafora)
          Add a success dialog
          Translations files have been updated
          The binary package works on kubuntu
8.10,kubuntu 9.04 and fedora (I haven't tested
with other distributions but I think this
application works when qt4.4 or newer is
installed)

v 1.1.2 : Add czech and french translations
(thanks to Pavel Fric for czech translation)
          Fix a translation bug
          Add a win32 version

v 1.1 : The application can now be translated
        New hierarchy for the project

v 1.0 : First public version !!

JOB RECOMMENDATION:
------
Praktikant m/w Programmierung/Marketing/IT -
openDesktop.org - trainee
 http://www.KDE-Apps.org/jobs/?id=109
------
Junior Software Engineer in Stuttgart (w/m) -
softSCIENCE GmbH - vollzeit
 http://www.KDE-Apps.org/jobs/?id=61

more jobs: http://www.KDE-Apps.org/jobs/