mehrdad.momeny at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 12:45:54 CET 2009
Type: KDE Web Application
Depend: KDE 4.x
A KDE 4 Twitter client.
with support for staying on System tray, and use
system notifications to notify user about updates
(now just support for libnotify-bin, soon will add
support for KNotification), and fair configurable.
the source code is in KDE svn server (playground
section) and i will continue it's development to
make it fair stable and usable to add it to KDE
The name comes from an ancient Persian word, means
[b]Its current features:[/b]
* Supporting User + His/Her Friends time-lines
* Supporting @Reply time-lines
* Supporting Multiple Accounts simultaneously.
* Supporting Identi.ca mono-blogging service
(Using its Twitter compatible API)
* KWallet integration
* Ability to make a quick tweet with global
* Ability to notify user about new statuses text,
with KNotification and Libnotify's notify-send
* Support for shortening urls with more than 30
* Support for configuring status lists appearance.
* and other configure options...
Any suggestions/Feature request/bug reports
Comment here, or mail me at: mehrdad.momeny [-AT-]
you need CMake and KDE 4.1 development pkg to
compile it. on ubuntu it's pkg is kdelibs5-dev.
take a look at README file for build instructions.
Packages for Kubuntu Intrepid will be available on
Backports repository. (Thanks to Harald Sitter)
[b]Version 0.3 -- 11-Jan-2009 [/b]
- Support for Multiple Accounts implemented.
- Support for Identi.ca service implemented.
(Currently using its Twitter compatible API)
- Some information about user and Links added to
User Interface via tooltips.
- The shape of post new status field on mainWindow
changed to be more user friendly and more usable.
- Ability to Post new status to All available
accounts implemented on Quick tweet tool.
- KWallet integration implemented.
- Media files manager improved.
- Support for Enabling or Disabling Spell checker
by a shortcut key on new Tweet fields added.
- Some reported and known bugs fixed.
[b]version 0.2 -- 01-Jan-2009 [/b]
- Fetching User Images moved to background and
make it asynchronous.
- Support for batch notifying added.
- Support for using secure connection (HTTPS)
- Support for KNotification implemented.
- Source code issues reported by Krazy fixed.
- Bug fix on saving statuses list.
- Support for shortening Urls with more than 30
- The back-end functions migrated to KIO library.
[b]version 0.1 -- 24-Dec-2008 [/b]
- Initial release.
More information about the Kde-announce-apps