wbsoft at xs4all.nl
Wed Jan 7 07:10:21 CET 2009
Type: KDE Sound Application
Depend: KDE 4.x
Frescobaldi is a LilyPond sheet music editor for
KDE4. It aims to be powerful, yet lightweight and
easy to use.
You can edit LilyPond documents and build and
preview them with a mouse click. Clicking on notes
in the PDF preview places the text cursor in the
right place. A score wizard is provided to quickly
setup a music score. There are editing tools to
manipulate the rhythm, acticulations, lyrics
hyphenation, etc. On Linux, direct MIDI input is
supported using Rumor.
To run Frescobaldi you must also install the
lilypond-kde4 package, that provides icons for the
lilypond MIME type and a KDE service to handle the
LilyPond point-and-click links in PDF documents.
* New "Run LilyPond" icon (hand drawn in
Inkscape, based on the LilyPond XPM)
* Open Current Folder action
* Actions to view or print PDF, play MIDI or email
* Fix shift-up and shift-down selection in
editor while PDF is visible.
* don't say LilyPond crashes if user terminates
* End startup notification if running instance
More information about the Kde-announce-apps