mehrdad.momeny at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 17:12:56 CET 2009
Type: KDE Web Application
Depend: KDE 4.x
A KDE 4 Twitter client.
with support for staying on System tray, and use
system notifications to notify user about updates
(now just support for libnotify-bin, soon will add
support for KNotification), and fair configurable.
the source code is in KDE svn server (playground
section) and i will continue it's development to
make it fair stable and usable to add it to KDE
[b]Its current features:[/b]
* Support for User + His/Her Friends time-lines
* Support for @Reply time-lines
* Support for using secure connection (HTTPS)
* Ability to make a quick tweet with global
shortcuts (Ctrl+Meta+T) and like other KDE apps,
its shortcuts are configurable.
* Ability to notify user about new statuses text,
with KNotification and Libnotify's notify-send
* Support for showing User pics.
* Support for shortening urls with more than 30
* Support for configuring status lists appearance.
* Currently just support for one user account. (it
will support multiple users on next releases)
* and other configure options...
Any suggestion appreciated.
Comment here, or mail me at: mehrdad.momeny [-AT-]
you need CMake and KDE 4.1 development pkg to
compile it. on ubuntu it's pkg is kdelibs5-dev.
take a look at README file for build instructions.
[b]version 0.2 :[/b]
- Fetching User Images moved to background and
make it asynchronous.
- Support for batch notifying added.
- Support for using secure connection (HTTPS)
- Support for KNotification implemented.
- Source code issues reported by Krazy fixed.
- Bug fix on saving statuses list.
- Support for shortening Urls with more than 30
- The back-end functions migrated to KIO library.
[b]version 0.1 :[/b]
- Initial release.
More information about the Kde-announce-apps