2ManDVD 0.5

Gibault Stéphane gibault.stephane at wanadoo.fr
Sat Feb 28 16:30:46 CET 2009

Name: 2ManDVD
Version: 0.5
Type: KDE CD/DVD Software
Depend: Qt 4.x
License: GPL
Homepage: http://2mandvd.tuxfamily.org

 2ManDVD is the successor of ManDVD...

Depends :

QT4
ffmpegthumbnailer
(http://code.google.com/p/ffmpegthumbnailer/)
ffmpeg
Sox
Mplayer
Mencoder
dvdauthor
Mjpegtools
Netpbm
mkisofs
XINE (optionnal just for preview result. Will be
replaced as soon as possible)

To compile :

qmake 2Mandvd.pro (or qmake-qt4 ... )
make

If you want to help me you can make a donation
here because this software is develop on my free
time : http://2mandvd.tuxfamily.org/?q=node/9

or by letter :

Gibault Stéphane
Appt 14/8 allée des lucioles
36000 Châteauroux FRANCE

Changelog:
 - Bugs

Some small bugs fixed after the lift users

- Additions

Encode your video using different bitrates to get
file sizes smaller
Possibility of animated thumbnail on your menu (in
addition to funds already present since the first
release for those who do not notice)

- Improvements

Following the update to the English translation
Some fix in the functioning of the interface
Some fix on how to generate and improve the
compatiblilité File dvdauthor

Do not use your old projects they are
incompatibles with this new release. This
situation will certainly be valid until the 1.0

For the next release I will miss some time because
I want to rethink the interface a bit and
consolidate existing. If you have any ideas please
... Simple text or Mockups (ideally) all suits me.