KMess 2.0.2 released

Sjors Gielen sjors at kmess.org
Sat Dec 5 15:25:45 CET 2009

November 5 2009 -- The KMess team announces today the immediate
availability of our second point release: KMess 2.0.2. It is a small
bugfix release for a bug introduced just before the release of KMess
2.0.1, making it impossible to log in twice in the same KMess session.
Also, these translations were updated:

* Traditional Chinese, by Yen-chou Chen.
* Brazilian Portuguese, by Maurício Arozi Moraes.
* Japanese, by Daniel E. Moctezuma.

You can find the source code at the downloads page[0], and binary
packages for various distributions will start flooding in soon.

Thanks to 25 volunteer translators, KMess is available in 16
languages. Other people, without whom this release would not be what
it is today, as well as the current members of the KMess team, are
listed on our People page[1].

Any remarks, notes, threats, treats, as well as bug reports can be
posted at our forums[2]. You can also send us messages using the
LikeBack client built into KMess, accessible via Help -> Send a
Comment to the Developers. We wish you a lot of fun and chatting with
KMess!

--
The KMess team

[0] http://kmess.org/download/