Skrooge 0.5.0 released

Guillaume DE BURE guillaume.debure at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 22:03:22 CEST 2009

The Skrooge team is pleased to announce the release of version 0.5.0. This is the first version officially released from KDE extragear, and we would like to thank all those who contributed, far too many to credit everyone ! We intentionnally skipped numbers between our last release (0.2.9) and this one to reflect both our inclusion in the KDE world, and the massive amount of features, bugfixes, optimizations performed.

You can read the full release announcement on
http://gdebure.blogspot.com/2009/08/skrooge-050-released.html

Guillaume