KDE4 Entries for RSS & XScreenSaver 2.0

John Ellis jtellis at alumni.indiana.edu
Sun Aug 16 22:55:37 CEST 2009

Name: KDE4 Entries for RSS & XScreenSaver
Version: 2.0
Type: KDE Screensaver
Depend: KDE 4.x
License: Creative Commons by
Homepage:
http://sites.google.com/site/deckerego/applications

 I found openSUSE had the Really Slick Screen
Saver GLX packages (rss-glx), but it was the
missing service entries for KDE4 that actually
allowed you to select them. I went ahead and
created two new groups: One for Really Slick
Screensavers and another for omitted XScreenSaver
entries.

Extract files into
/usr/share/kde4/services/ScreenSaver, then preview
and select them in the Desktop configuration
control.

Changelog:
 Added new RSS entries (such as drempel)

JOB RECOMMENDATION:
------
Junior Software Engineer in Stuttgart (w/m) -
softSCIENCE GmbH - vollzeit
 http://www.KDE-Apps.org/jobs/?id=61
------
Trainee Software Entwicklung openDesktop.org - h i
v e 01 gmbh - trainee
 http://www.KDE-Apps.org/jobs/?id=370

more jobs: http://www.KDE-Apps.org/jobs/