fsrunner for KRunner 0.7.3

Anders Aagaard aagaande at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 11:50:20 CEST 2009

Name: fsrunner for KRunner
Version: 0.7.3
Type: KDE Improvement
Depend: KDE 4.x
License: GPL
Homepage: http://code.google.com/p/fsrunner/

 FSRunner is a kde runner, the idea is to give you
instant access to any file or directory you need.
As a lot of time is spend walking through
directories, you should never need to walk through
8 directories to get to a location you already
know where is.

The homepage at http://code.google.com/p/fsrunner/
has a howto with pictures.

[b]Example usage:[/b] you can configure it to scan
$HOME, with a depth of 3, and ignore files. And
then scan Desktop, with a depth of 1, and include
files there. If you have the file Desktop/TODO,
you can then write todo in krunner and it will
find that file. It also allows using * in
searches.

[b]If you've had the action system enabled at all,
let me know here or in the bug tracker and I'll
get it to usable state.  I know it's broken, but
I've been busy and I know nobody who uses it.[/b]

[b]PLEASE report all problems on
http://code.google.com/p/fsrunner/issues/list , if
you dont tell me it's broken I can't fix it.[/b]

[b]Please vote me up, OR tell me how this isn't
practical to you.  Because at this point I can't
live without it.[/b]

Changelog:
 Fix crash when two parent=0 directories have the
same name ( issue #18 )

JOB RECOMMENDATION:
------
Junior Software Engineer in Stuttgart (w/m) -
softSCIENCE GmbH - vollzeit
 http://www.KDE-Apps.org/jobs/?id=61
------
Praktikant Programmierung/Marketing
openDesktop.org - h i v e 01 gmbh - trainee
 http://www.KDE-Apps.org/jobs/?id=109

more jobs: http://www.KDE-Apps.org/jobs/