System Monitor 2 1.0.1

Sebastien SpamLastName mlconsultant at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 13 23:38:10 CEST 2009

Name: System Monitor 2
Version: 1.0.1
Type: KDE Logging/Monitoring
Depend: KDE 4.x
License: GPL
Homepage:

 Modification of standard KDE System Monitor
ksysguard.

-Archive files contain source and binary for 64/32
bits x86 architecture
-I only did the linux part so it won't work now
for SunOs/FreeBSD/...
-To build source use same procedure as to build
kdebase/workspace, basically cmake followed by
make
-This should compile with kde > 4.2.X maybe even
lower but haven't tried it. If lower the cmake
file will need to be modified.

Changelog:
 1.0.1

-Binary should now be linked correctly
-Added a new legend layout option in the settings
for the fancyplotter so it is finally possible to
have many curve and still be able to read the
label
-Separated the source and binary because it was
now to big to package together on kde apps,
changed to 7z to get higher compression

1.0

-I forgot to include the library with the binaries
so it will use the old kde library and most of the
new stuff will be missing for now compile from
source.  I will fix this in next version.

-Base on current kde 4.4 branch
-This includes many bug fixes done after the KDE
4.3 release and some of my custom modifications,
some of them listed below
-Tab refresh time can be set to 0 so tab no longer
refresh, they can then be refreshed manually with
view->refresh tab or shortcut F5
-Many actions now have shortcut in the shortcut
menu
-Bug fix for shadow now longer being drawn because
of qt 4.5.x
-Now compile the daemon directly in the
application, ksysguardd is now longer required
which speeds up things

JOB RECOMMENDATION:
------
Trainee Software Entwicklung openDesktop.org - h i
v e 01 gmbh - trainee
 http://www.KDE-Apps.org/jobs/?id=370
------
Praktikant Programmierung/Marketing
openDesktop.org - h i v e 01 gmbh - trainee
 http://www.KDE-Apps.org/jobs/?id=109

more jobs: http://www.KDE-Apps.org/jobs/