FlvToMp3 1.1.3

Mathieu Tournier mathieutournier at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 15:07:58 CEST 2009

Name: FlvToMp3
Version: 1.1.3
Type: KDE Sound Application
Depend: Qt 4.x
License: GPL
Homepage:

 FlvToMp3 is a program which permit you to extract
the sound track of a .flv file without loss of
quality.
The .mp3 file is generated diectly from the .flv
file without reencoding (you needn't ffmpeg).
Besides to permit to save the quality of the audio
track, the extraction is very fast and easy :-)

Changelog:
 v 1.1.3 : Add an Italian translation (thanks to
Giovanni Scafora)
          Add a success dialog
          Translations files have been updated
          The binary package works on kubuntu
8.10,kubuntu 9.04 and fedora (I haven't tested
other distribution but I think this application
works when qt4.4 or newer is installed)

v 1.1.2 : Add czech and french translations
(thanks to Pavel Fric for czech translation)
          Fix a translation bug
          Add a win32 version

v 1.1 : The application can now be translated
        New hierarchy for the project

v 1.0 : First public version !!

JOB RECOMMENDATION:
------
Consultant (m/w) für Application Server - Keybird
IT GmbH - vollzeit
 http://www.KDE-Apps.org/jobs/?id=243
------
C++ / QT Entwickler (m/w) - Linux Lancers
Deutschland - full time employee
 http://www.KDE-Apps.org/jobs/?id=264

more jobs: http://www.KDE-Apps.org/jobs/