2ManDVD 0.7.4

Gibault Stéphane gibault.stephane at wanadoo.fr
Wed Apr 1 15:14:08 CEST 2009

Name: 2ManDVD
Version: 0.7.4
Type: KDE CD/DVD Software
Depend: Qt 4.x
License: GPL
Homepage: http://2mandvd.tuxfamily.org

 2ManDVD is the successor of ManDVD...

Depends :

QT4
ffmpegthumbnailer
(http://code.google.com/p/ffmpegthumbnailer/)
Font : DejaVu Sans
ffmpeg
Sox
Mplayer
Mencoder
dvdauthor
Mjpegtools
Netpbm
mkisofs
XINE (optionnal just for preview result. Will be
replaced as soon as possible)

YOU ABSOLUTELY NEED DejaVu Sans FONT ...

To compile :

qmake 2Mandvd.pro (or qmake-qt4 ... )
make

If you want to help me you can make a donation
here because this software is develop on my free
time : http://2mandvd.tuxfamily.org/?q=node/9

or by letter :

Gibault Stéphane
Appt 14/8 allée des lucioles
36000 Châteauroux FRANCE

// ********************************

I SAW PEOPLE WHO HAVE A MOC ERROR WHEN COMPILING
... JUST MAKE rm -f moc_* and recompile .. that's
all

Changelog:
 DO NOT USE YOUR OLD PROJECTS ....

Here it is here that 0.7.4

It is difficult to make myself a real changelog so
many changes have taken place, however, may have
include:

The buttons can now be text on several lines
The buttons text has been revised to correct the
problem of aliasing on a reduction / enlargement
3 bugs fixed which led to a segmentation fault
Several other minor bugs were also fixed
Added a function in the panel of media that allows
the definition of a link between the media to
enable end reading to decide what we want to do
Several changes in the interface to prepare the
ground in future developments
Many changes in some modules
Fix problem chaptering unusable after leaving this
window
Increased maximum number of imported media
Adding new themes and masks (thank you to their
authors)
Some code optimizations
Some change in the generation
Updating the English translation
Added Russian translation

Here I hope that this 0.7.4 approaching sufficient
stability to continue to move forward. When I look
back months I say that in a month and a half
developing the program i'm in a good way, and you
what do you think ?

Stéphane