Qwipe - secure file delete 0.1

- - almatic at coole-files.de
Fri Oct 10 15:29:23 CEST 2008

Name: Qwipe - secure file delete
Version: 0.1
Type: KDE Security
Depend: Qt 4.x
License: GPL
Homepage:

 this is a very small but useful dialog, that lets
you securely delete files and directories from
within konqueror.

I made it because kgpg -X no longer works for me.
It uses srm from the secure-delete package, so
make sure you have that installed.

REQUIREMENTS:
-------------

secure-delete
libqt4
libqt4-dev (or libqt4-devel depending on your
distro)

INSTALLATION:
-------------

tar xvjf qwipe-0.1.tar.bz2
cd qwipe
qmake-qt4 qwipe.pro
make
su
make install

please note:
------------
as Ubuntu-User use sudo insead of su

as Suse-User you probably have to copy the
service-menu manually. The target is
/usr/share/apps/konqueror/servicemenus, which is
default on most systems, but suse (and probably
some others) have other KDE-PATH. I\'m too lazy to
find that out for every distro, so copy it
manually please.
You can also use
$HOME/.kde/share/apps/konqueror/servicemenus