TaskSwitch 0.1

Ian Wakeling ian.wakeling at ntlworld.com
Tue Mar 18 01:15:07 CET 2008

Name: TaskSwitch
Version: 0.1
Type: KDE Other Utility
Depend: KDE 3.5.x

 I liked the idea of KSmoothDock, especially on my
laptop, where space is sometimes at a premium, but
I\\\\\\\'m not convinced by the idea of replacing
the entire panel. So I thought I\\\\\\\'d have a
go at producing something similar, that worked as
part of Kicker.

This is the first cut; so far, it only works when
kicker is at the top of the screen and there are
some other minor display glitches. It does the job
though...

The transparent window is fashionable, but
I\\\\\\\'m not sure how effective it is when there
are windows with toolbars at the top of the
screen; I\\\\\\\'d be interested in feedback on
that.