LinuXnet 0.1.2

Dorin Vatavu dorin.vatavu at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 10:16:05 CEST 2008

Name: LinuXnet
Version: 0.1.2
Type: KDE Kommander Script
Depend: Kommander
License: GPL
Homepage:

 This scripts are destinate to administrate an
InternetCaffe Linux based.
I use it for two years and I try to improve their
performances and capabilities.
This is my first and only one script which I've
made ever!
Kommander was the only tool which suffer me to
perform such a think.
I use to all the stations an debian based
distribution (SIDUX) with KDM and KDE.
GPL2 license
THANKS TO:
	-Kommander team
	-Sascha Marx for KSetupMaker
Requirements:
	1. For admin-station: kommander, ssh, netpipes,
expect
	2. For client-stations: ssh, netpipes, tk8.4,
libxosd2
(For more informations please read README)
Feel free to use, modify, improve, and feedback
your opinions.

Changelog:
 version 0.1.2
-introduce an easiest way to switch between
language interface;
-introduce the i18n feature in LangEN script.;
-remember all settings for your private network
less passwords.
-introduce Remote Control for Restart X, Reboot
and Shutdown stations from admin-station
-rewrite the install.kmdr for new parser 1.3