ManDVD 2.5-0

Mikael Böhm micko at bag.org
Mon Jun 23 17:48:16 CEST 2008

Name: ManDVD
Version: 2.5-0
Type: KDE CD/DVD Software
Depend: Qt 3.x
License: GPL
Homepage:

 This is ManDVD again, still in QT3.  Its a DVD
authoring tool that I think was originally written
bye KDE-apps member Gibault Stéphane. I\'ve used
it for myself for some time, but the development
seemed to have stopped. Anyway I decided to try to
fix some of the things that I wasn\'t pleased
with. So I\'m sharing it here if someone wants to
try it out. I decided to call it version 2.5 since
all I could find was old 2.4 versions to download.
If I do something wrong by this please forgive my
ignorance. I usually don\'t write that much
software.