KrcStat 0.3

Robin Atwood robin.atwood at attglobal.net
Wed Jun 4 18:27:13 CEST 2008

Name: KrcStat
Version: 0.3
Type: KDE System Tool
Depend: KDE 3.5.x
License: GPL
Homepage: www.binro.org

 Krcstat is a graphic replacement for the Gentoo
rc-status and
rc-update command line utilities.It can be used to
check all your
services are active and generate an alert if they
are not. You may
easily create new runlevels and drag services from
the Services pane
into them. (Alternate runlevels may be specified
by using the softlevel
parameter on the kernel command line in Grub or
Lilo.)

This version introduces custom-build context menus
for each service so that all the available options
are now presented.

The third image shows a prototype view of the
service dependency chain; this is currently
scripted. If anyone feels this would be a useful
facility (I have my doubts) I can add the code to
the application. You will need Graphviz installed
to enable it.

Changelog:
 03 June 2008 Robin Atwood	robin at binro.org
o Version 0.3