sergey.melderis at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 14:15:15 CEST 2008
Type: KDE Education
Depend: Qt 4.x
Visualization of WordNet using Force-Directed
- Presentation of words and meanings as graph
nodes, and relations as edges between them
- Visualization is interactive allowing moving
- Autocomplete of words
- Customization of visualization elements
- Audio Pronunciation of words.
See build instructions on the project home page.
- Improved layouting algorithm based on TGLayout
- Audio pronunciation using sound files from
various websites (requires Internet connection).
-Displaying arrows for is-a relationships.
- Coloring widgets that show meanings in the same
color as meaning nodes on the scene.
- SQLite version of mysql wordnet
database is used instead of native C interface.
More information about the Kde-announce-apps