xmms-agent 1.2

Vladimir Pavluk vladvic_r at mail.ru
Tue Jul 1 03:22:53 CEST 2008

Name: xmms-agent
Version: 1.2
Type: KDE Other Utility
Depend:
License: Other
Homepage:
http://pavluk.org/projects/xmms_agent.html

 Hides XMMS into KDE tray and allows controlling
it from tray icon's popup menu.

Changelog:
 v0.1
    XMMS agent is written, that's my first
experience with KDE  libraries.
    Thanks god and developers, they are fairly
simple and very comfortable
    to work with!
v0.2
    Added title icon to menu, made code cleanup.
    Added popup tip with track title.
    Added handling of second instances of
application (now there can be only one running).
    Launching app when XMMS is running quits XMMS
and re-launches it with saving state/playing
position
---------------------------------------
Last upload fixed missing aclocal file.
---------------------------------------
v0.3
Fixed icon alignment on some systems (probably
using older versions of Qt/KDE)
Fixed behavior of not showing playlist/equalizer
window after exit while xmms is hidden and running
again, even if they were enabled at exit.

Added support of passing file name/url (which is
passed to XMMS) in the command line to make use
xmms_agent for opening media files instead of xmms
itself.
BTW, could you let me know about how to disable
saving/restoring full application state in session
manager? Or at least how to disable session
manager at all for specified application? Thanks
in advance!
v0.3.1
Pretty little improvement: now xmms pops up on
active desktop.
Updated due last comment (about missing .moc)
XMMS-agent 1.1 released: it is now a plugin for
XMMS. It's a wild-style mix of Gtk and Qt widgets
- don't ask - I won't tell someone how I did made
it work :-)

XMMS-agent 1.2 is out. Fixed some bugs (actually
all, as I hope).