Manslide v1.9.7

Gibault Stéphane gibault.stephane at wanadoo.fr
Sat Jan 19 17:15:01 CET 2008

Name: Manslide
Version: v1.9.7
Type: KDE Video Application
Depend: Qt 4.x

 Manslide is a tool for generating slideshow with
3D effects. Manslide have up to 300 transitions
effects.

To use / compile you need :

QT4
smilutils
netpbm
sox
mplayer / mencoder

And an opengl compatible graphic card

Changelog:
 ******************************

NEED A NICE SPLASH SCREEN FOR
NEXT RELEASE - PLEASE HELP

******************************

IF YOU MAKE NICE VIDEO LOOP IN EFFECTS LIBRARY -
GIVE ME THEM AND I INCLUDE THEM IN A NEXT RELEASE

******************************

1.9.7 --------------------

First of all this is a release for test ... the
translations are not update... For the next
release... sorry

Fix the cube form ... now center is really in
center
New default parameter panel
New panel for gl form
Improve transition preview
Fix a bug in preview effects
Many small improvement in timeline for a better
comfort
Use delete on keyboard to remove slide
Add a small compression on texture loading for
better performance
Fix a buf on double click for background loading
Fix save path of previous directory on loading
audio track and audio comment
Always code cleanup

1.9.6 --------------------

Another try to fix white screen bug - Please give
your config if you have always the problem
Add a button to select all the slide in a
directory
Simplify th toolchain of encoding. Encoding is
faster
Add a new form for slides : the window ;-)
Add double click function to import one slide from
library
Fix a problem on preview slide on the timeline
Fix timestamp problem of export video
Fix a bug with fog color
Fix other small bugs

1.9.5 --------------------

Fix a bug which crash the ui when opening play
control
Fix a bug and improve the opening slide bib
Correct the rendering task. I put a function to
improve performance but it never correctly works
;-)
More code cleanup

1.9.4 --------------------

Fix a bug with background
Always code cleanup
Code improvement with gl functions

1.9.3 --------------------

Add a option to compress images on loading (for
small memory graphic cards)
Re-Add the title module
Add the possibility to change the color of each
slide title
Reduce call of opengl redraw (better performance)
Add a splash when loading transitions
Code cleanup

1.9.2 --------------------

Fix the white screen bug (i hope)... I test on
different machine with this bug and now it's
over...
Improve performance
New import image menu
Now choose your temporary directory (request by a
lot)
Add an animated flag model ... Need improvement
but it's a start
Many other improvement in code for better speed
Small changes in ui to be must useable

better coming soon ;-)