Kommander HTTPform plugin 0.2.1

Eric Laffoon sequitur at kde.org
Sun Feb 24 01:10:32 CET 2008

Name: Kommander HTTPform plugin
Version: 0.2.1
Type: KDE Development Tool
Depend: Kommander
License: GPL
Homepage: http://kommander.kdewebdev.org

 The HTTPform plugin enables you to use HTTP post
and get. This can be extremely useful. it can
retrieve a web page or the underlying markup. What
it\'s particularly useful for is creating a web
form integrated with your application. I use this
to synchronize databases by putting PHP files in
an admin area and exchanging message keys.

[b]Note that this version requires version 1.3 of
Kommander released with kdewebdev 3.5.9[/b]
Earlier versions are avaliable in the download
section of our web site, but they do not include
the new fuctionality listed below.