Twittco 1.0

Bogomil Shopov bogomil at spisanie.com
Mon Dec 15 16:30:58 CET 2008

Name: Twittco
Version: 1.0
Type: KDE Chat Application
Depend: KDE 4.x
License: GPL
Homepage:

 Nice way to update your Twiiter status. Just
click on icon, put some info and done, but you can
see the result too.

This script is based on webschuur.com script for
doing the same, but I have added more security, by
using https and more user information. Please feel
free to contact me anytime at
bogomil at spisanie.com.
How to use it:
0. Save this script somewhere twittco foldet in
your /home directory
1. Open it with text editor and fill your twitter
username and password.
2. Open twittco.desktop and edit it (just replace
with your username). then save it to your desktop
and click on icon.
4. If you have any troubles - please e-mail me.