G15 Amarok Plugin Lyrics v1.0

Robert Riemann robert.riemann at physik.hu-berlin.de
Sat Aug 23 02:41:43 CEST 2008

Name: G15 Amarok Plugin Lyrics
Version: v1.0
Type: Amarok Script
Depend:
License: GPL
Homepage:

 Displays synchronous lyrics of the current track
in Amarok on the Logitech G15 keyboard.

Because i have now 2 Plugins for Amarok to get
something on my keyboard, I start the g15daemon
with switch -c . So i can switch easily between
booth plugins by pressing the MR key. That seems
to me more comfortable.

You can add your lyrics to http://www.lrcdb.org to
get them on your G15.

Plz report about wishes and problems. There might
be still some bugs in the script. Feel free to
help me get them out. I think, there will be
serveral minor releases in the next weeks 'cause
these little bugs can only be find through
long-term testing. You may consider the use of the
subscription function.

If something got wrong, just restart the plugin,
or amarok.

Hope you enjoy it! Greets saLOUtions
(2008/08/23)

Requires: g15composer, ruby