KSplasher Splash Screen Editor 2.0 beta 1

OicangI AniloM xanilom at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 18:17:32 CEST 2008

Name: KSplasher Splash Screen Editor
Version: 2.0 beta 1
Type: KDE Graphic Tool
Depend: PyKDE/PyQt
License: GPL
Homepage: http://www.sf.net/projects/ksplasher

 Hi, log time has passed, but at last i have a
functional version of my KSplasher Editor ported
to QT4.
It has a lot of new features like:

- A new UI written in PyQT4 (that changes
dependency of KSplasher to python-qt4)
- A new install/uninstall bash script based on
install script for QNokiacomander from Federico
Manganelli
- An \"create new\" wizard for your new themes
- You can change the background on-the-fly
- You can TEST your themes directly from KSplasher
(before install it)
- You can save your themes as .tar.gz or directory
for further modifications.

Well, as always all feedback is welcome.

Coming soon: KSplasherX, my KSplasher but for the
new ksplashx splash engine (KDE4).

Installation:
- once uncompressed, run ./install.sh from
konsole.
- you now can run it with ALT+F2 and \"ksplasher\"
or click on your new ksplasher icon under
\"Graphics\" menu.