robby at periapsis.org
Sun Sep 23 01:48:39 CEST 2007
Type: KDE Database
Depend: KDE 3.3.x
Tellico is a collection manager for keeping track
of your books, bibliographies, videos, music,
comic books, video games, coins, stamps, trading
cards, wines, or any custom items. It supports any
number of user-defined fields, of several
different types: text, paragraph, list, checkbox,
year, URL, tables, images, dates, and
Tellico imports Bibtex, Bibtexml, MODS, RIS, and
CSV and exports to Bibtex, Bibtexml, CSV, HTML,
and PilotDB. It offers grouping, view filtering,
and searching. Tellico can also import data from
Amazon.com and IMDb.com, along with z39.50
servers, CDDB data, audio files, SRU servers,
several different websites, and from the
Alexandria and GCfilms applications.
* Improved entry updating to work with all
* Added MARCXML to allowed SRU search formats.
* Fixed bug with MARC stylesheets to work better
with embedded XML records.
* Fixed bug with z39.50 search that hid some
* Updated isbndb.com search, also allows comic
* Updated Amazon.com search to allow comic books.
* Updated GCstar importer for new GCstar document
* Updated allocine.fr script to version 0.4, from
* Updated Spanish Ministry of Culture search
script, patch from Leopold Palomo Avellaneda.
* Fixed problem with settings not being saved on
* Fixed crashing bug when modifying fields for a
collection with loans.
* Fixed bug with namespace handling for loading
Tellico XML files.
* Added spell-checking for text fields.
* Added importer for GCstar data files.
* Added compatibility with yaz3.
* Added Copac and National Library of Lithuania to
z39.50 server list.
* Fixed potential recursion bug for dependent
* Fixed bug that didn't write image size options
* Added Turkish translation.
* Added '\%' to bibtex translation table for
* Bumped automake requirement to version 1.8 or
* Fixed HTML export to not rewrite file location
for files referenced in the XSL file which don't
* Fixed Column View report to sort numerically
* Fixed Date fields to suppress empty date values.
* Fixed Date comparisons to work for single
* Fixed Fields Dialog to show warnings when
* Changed Quick Filter to split words on
* Fixed bug with z39.50 search freezing
More information about the Kde-announce-apps