Snippits 0.5

Benjamin Kudria ben at kudria.net
Mon Oct 22 17:05:16 CEST 2007

Name: Snippits
Version: 0.5
Type: KDE Other Utility
Depend:

 This is Ruby program that will type text for you.
 It uses 'snippits', small text files with a
simple syntax to determine what to type.  However,
snippits can be very powerful, since they can
contain embedded ruby, special keys (Control,
Shift, Up, etc), and can contain a cursor
placement instruction.

Feedback, patches, bugs, and suggestions are
welcome.

Changelog:
 This update contains lots of bugfixes, but it is
most importantly a complete reorganization of the
code.  Along with this reorganization, I've ported
the code to use the Ruby Gems system.  Assuming
you have Ruby and rubygems setup correctly (feel
free to ask me for help) you can now install the
latest version of the code with a simple 'sudo gem
install snippits'.  Check out the link for more
information, along with a link to a more detailed
README file.