Merge Konsole Windows 0.00

Marco Carrai bebebe2 at virgilio.it
Thu Oct 18 21:44:57 CEST 2007

Name: Merge Konsole Windows
Version: 0.00
Type: KDE Improvement
Depend:
License: GPL
Homepage:

 In linux a lot of time you have to compile
programs, so you open Konsole or your terminal and
you do ./configure, make,etc.. Configure
doesn\\\'t want to go because it needs another
program, so you download it, and install it from
sources. Another Terminal\\\\Konsole is open! At
the moment i have 6 konsole opened in my desktop.
I know i can use tab and move into sources\\\'s
directory, but it would be usefull somethings
which merges different konsole windows in an only
konsole window, organizing them in tabs. I know
also that there are application like quadconsole,
which has 4 konsole in one window, but i think Kde
4, need it...

Sorry for bad english..