Lampp Panel 0.01

Spiky AtLinux webmaster at spikyatlinux.de.vu
Sat Nov 24 00:26:53 CET 2007

Name: Lampp Panel
Version: 0.01
Type: KDE Kommander Script
Depend: KDE 3.5.x
License: GPL
Homepage:

 This is my first kommander script, but I hope you
like it.
This is my Lampp Control Panel. It\\\\\\\'s a
kommander script written in German on my OpenSuse
10.3.
Try it out Feedback is welcome. I think it must
run on every system where kommander and KDE 3.5.x
is installed. I hope so ;-)

Functions:
- lampp start + stop
- lampp restart
- reload all configs
- lampp securitycheck
- start and stop only apache
- start and stop only mysql
- start and stop only proftpd
- activate or deactivate apache ssl
- check php version or change fron 4 to 5 or back
- create a symbolic link for runlevel (Only Suse)
- start yast2 runlevel-editor
- open lampp folder \\\\\\\'bin\\\\\\\'
- open lampp folder \\\\\\\'htdocs\\\\\\\'
- edit httpd.conf, my.cnf, php.ini, proftpd.conf
or config.inc.php

Some links to websites with good stuff.

The script was written completly in German so you
have to translate it manualy if you want ;-)

Sorry for my bad english, I hope you understand my
german english ;-)