BasKet Note Pads 1.0.2

Sébastien Laoût slaout at linux62.org
Sun May 27 23:14:41 CEST 2007

Name: BasKet Note Pads
Version: 1.0.2
Type: Other Utility
Depend: KDE 3.x
License: GPL
Homepage: http://basket.kde.org/

 This multi-purpose note-taking application can
helps you to:

- Easily take all sort of notes
- Collect research results and share them
- Centralize your project data and re-use them
- Quickly organize your toughts in idea boxes
- Keep track of your information in a smart way
- Make intelligent To Do lists
- And a lot more...

This application provides several baskets where to
drop every sort of notes: rich text, links,
images, sounds, files, colors, application
launcher...
Objects can be edited, copied, dragged... So, you
can arrange them as you want!
This application can be used to quickly drop web
objects (link, text, images...) or notes, as well
as to free your clutered desktop (if any).
It is also useful to collect informations for a
report. Those data can be shared with co-workers
by exporting baskets to HTML.

For a more complete presentations, see:
http://basket.kde.org/

For a lot more screenshots showing all windows if
the application, see:
http://basket.kde.org/screenshots.php

You can also take part in the BasKet Note Pads
Usability Project to help improve this
application:
http://basket.openusability.org/

Changelog:
 =============================
IMPORTANT: Developers Wanted!
=============================

Due to being very busy with real life, I'm afraid
I have to give up on the development part of
BasKet Note Pads. This really hurts me because it
is my "baby", but I have no choice: I haven't
programmed anything since version 1.0. BasKet Note
Pads has no developer anymore. Without new
developers, I'm afraid the project will have to be
stopped (and unavailable on KDE 4).

To learn more, see the mockups for 2.0, read the
vision and roadmap... go to this page:

http://basket.kde.org/version2.php

=============================

BasKet Note Pads 1.0.2:

- Reduced loading time for first "Filter all
Baskets"
- Instantaneous "Filter as you Type"
- Faster Text Edition
- Enhanced Link Detection in Text Notes
- Focus Baskets when Using Alt+Up and Alt+Down
- Reviewed Japanese Translation

BasKet Note Pads 1.0.1:

- Groupping is now working!
- Faster editing of long text notes
- Avoid crashes or freezes on exit
- Turkish & Simple Chiness translations
- Enhanced French translation

BasKet Note Pads 1.0:

- Export/import basket archives
- Export basket sub-tree to HTML
- Import from text files
- Welcome baskets, with tips & tricks
- Backup & restore
- Change save location
- More natural modification of big notes
- A new background image
- Less bugs, less crashes

BasKet Note Pads 0.6.0:

- An improved experience