frenchpass at free.fr
Wed May 9 12:16:29 CEST 2007
Type: Graphic Tool
Depend: KDE 3.4.x
DigikamImagePlugins are a collection of plugins
for digiKam Image Editor and ShowFoto (digiKam
stand alone image editor implementation).
These plugins add new image treatment options
like color management, filters, or special
Handbooks can be consulted at this url:
See the digiKam project page for more
- Please, use digiKam mailing-list for all
comments [digikam-users at kde.org and
digikam-devel at kde.org].
- Please, use KDE Bug Tracking System for Wishes,
and Bugs report
IMPORTANT : DigikamImagePlugins have been merged
with digiKam !
There is no more separate tarball to donwload it.
All is included into digiKam as well.
See digiKam related page for more details about
changes into DigikamImagePlugins...
Final release including all translations files
It is a compilation fix release.
It is a bugfix and usability release.
- All tools remember settings between sessions.
- All tools render properly preview using Color
- All tools use the same keyboard shortcuts than
- New option in all Color corrections Tools to
show under-exposed and
over-exposed areas of corrected picture before to
- Brightness/Contrast/Gamma : settings value
excursion are the same than
- Add Border Tool : add new option to preserve
aspect ratio. Border Width can
be set in pixels or in percents accordingly with
- Perspective Tool : add a grid and
vertical/horizontal guide lines.
- Ratio-crop Tool : usability improvements from
- Auto Color Correction Tool : add new filter to
- all plugins : capability to remember settings
between plugin sessions to
store configuration in a settings file.
This release improve support of "./configure
--enable-final" option everywhere.
- Fix broken compilation using "./configure
- #115125 : White Balance tool: remaining
endianess issue on PowerPC.
#133026 : Crashes on systems using hyperthreading.
#136162 : ISO Slider label is incorrectly labeled
as "sensibility", should be sensitivity.
- Fix plugins loading with gcc hidden visibility.
- Fix integer operation result out of range in
- "Add Border" tool now respect aspect ratio of
original image to render the decorative border.
-"Add Border" tool now use a border size depending
of a percent value of original image size.
- A lots of bug fix.
The 0.9 series has been under heavy development
since November and this beta release offers you
the opportunity to test and enjoy a variety of new
features, additions and improvements.
A choice from the list of new features:
* the sidebar is now used to display plugin
* full support for 16bit images. all image plugins
have been ported to make use of the new digiKam 16
* New Noise Reduction algorithm based on
* New Unsharp Mask algorithm.
* New preview mode to compare original a target
image with zoom capability.
* A lot of Bug fix.
A comprehensive list of new features and fixed
bugs can be found in the NEWS file from digiKam:
If you are interested in some of our plans for the
future and in what is still missing for the final
0.9 release, have a look at the digiKam TODO file:
Digikam Movie Tour:
There are four demonstration videos (Flash format)
available highlighting some of the new features.
How to import a RAW file in 16 bits color depth
into digiKam image editor using Color Management:
On the usage of the camera interface and how to
add IPTC information to an image file:
On the new fast RAW file preview mode, the use of
color profiles, image plugins supporting 16 bit
and user interface improvements for all image
How to use the black and white converter and the
add border image plugin,
again demonstrating user interface improvements
and full 16 bit support:
How to help us:
This release is a beta release, which means that
we ask users to test this version of
digiKam/DigikamImagePlugins and report bugs.
If you have found a bug, please report it to the
bug tracking system at bugs.kde.org. In a first
step, confirm that there is not already a bug
report for your problem.
Bugs fixed since digikamimageplugins 0.8.1:
o White Balance plugin : Fixed Gamma correction
slider values inversed
o Infrared plugins: fix unecessary bluring effects
* 0.8.1 RELEASE:
o new iconset contributed by Tung Nguyen
o bugfix : imageplugins freeze digikam
when changing its values in the GUI
o bugfix : "load" and "save as" buttons
swaped in adjustcurves plugin
o bugfix [General]: fixed various memory leaks in
o bugfix [Channel Mixer]: set red channel of the
histogram properly when reset button is used
o bugfix [Whitebalance]: fix color gradients color
o bugfix [General]: various typographical
digikamimageplugins-doc was not updated during
0.8.1 release, please use
digikamimageplugins-doc-0.8.0 together with the
More information about the Kde-announce-apps