Katalog (Debian Package) 0.4.20070507

Tomas Nalevajko stromek at pobox.sk
Mon May 7 23:06:36 CEST 2007

Name: Katalog (Debian Package)
Version: 0.4.20070507
Type: Database
Depend:
License: GPL
Homepage: http://salvaste.altervista.org

 Katalog application
([url]http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php/Katalog?content=12426[/url])
packaged for debian-based systems.

There are no modifications to the katalog-0.4
source code. Functionality stays intact without
any change. CMake build system is added and used
by debian scripts to build the binaries.

Please note, I just provided cmake build system
and debian packaging. If you find any application
bugs, please post to the original application
forum. If any problems appear during package
installation or building using cmake, post to the
forum below.

In the future, when I'll be more comfortable with
debian packaging, I'm planning to submit the
package for inclusion to debian repositories.

Take care and have a nice kataloging.