ljKlient 0.1.144

Henrik Pauli ralesk at muszaki.info
Sun May 6 01:31:01 CEST 2007

Name: ljKlient
Version: 0.1.144
Type: Web Application
Depend: PyKDE/PyQt
License: GPL
Homepage: http://ljklient.sf.net/

 ljKlient is a KDE LiveJournal client.  It
currently offers most journal-entry-creating
options accepted by LJ (such as backdating,
choosing another usericon, adding tags etc.).

It is written in Python, using PyKDE3.  As far as
I know, it requires Python 2.4 and PyKDE 3.1x.

Don’t be afraid of using the comment area here,
posting to the
[url]http://ljklient.livejournal.com/[/url]
LiveJournal Community ljKlient, or otherwise
contacting me if there’s something up.

Changelog:
 Version 0.1.144 (2007-05-06)
  + Added drafts support, they're protocol 0
pickle files
  + Shortcut to save and restore drafts are Ctrl+S
and Ctrl+O
    + This is kinda subject to change and is much
like Semagic.
  + There's a drafttimer in the corner.
    + Currently saving drafts every 10s
  + Drafts are only saved once you start editing
the entry itself
  + There's a "last sent" draft, which you can
load with Ctrl+Shift+O.  This is useful if you
want to write the same entry to different
communities.  Or something.
    * And we're resetting fields upon a successful
send now, just like other clients.

Version 0.1.140 (2007-04-10)
  * Fixed the issue with the plurals in the
friendlist summary
    - i18n()/3 functions don't get translated D:
      * fixed them with a converter; apparently
KDE3 po format
        is incompatible with GNU po, so I just
wasted 7 hours
        of my life discovering that and three of
them writing
        regular expressions.  Now it works though.
        Thanks, standards.  Thandards.
  + added LJ user/comm/syn icons to friendlist
    + This too is sortable
  * made rearrangement of the friendlist much
saner
  * fixed the mutual friends count
  * fixed list to update statusmsg and summary on
update
  + Spanish translation by Hector I.S.
  * Made mainwindows descend from app, ljConn is
part of app too
  + Many-many updates to the translations where I
know
    how to say things in singular and plural.

Version 0.1.131 (2007-04-07)
  * Changed tag list to implement Balinares'
recommendation. Now it makes equal-sized submenus,
and displays dictionary-like headers in the main
menu (first minimum 3 letters)
  + Relation arrows similar to Semagic.  Sortable!
  + Friendlist summary!
  + Swedish translation by Arimah
  + French translation by Sundance
  + Indonesian translation by Pyurio