sqliteman 0.99svn

Petr vanek petr at scribus.info
Sat Mar 17 13:38:25 CET 2007

Name: sqliteman
Version: 0.99svn
Type: Development Tool
Depend: Qt 4.x
License: GPL
Homepage: http://www.assembla.com/space/sqliteman

 The best developer's and/or admin's GUI tool for
Sqlite3 in the world. No joking here (or just a
bit only) - it contains the most complette feature
set of all tools available. And it's just the
beginning...

Sqliteman is a Qt4 based GPLv2 application near
the first stable release. It means it has almost
all planned features implemented. When it fills
its feature list there will be a "stabilization"
phase to catch all possible bugs.

But you can use Sqliteman as is. I do it regulary
with no data loss.

This is a SVN snapshot (source, suse 10.2 rpms).
Test it, use it, report bugs.

Changelog:
 This SVN snapshot aims to be something like
a 1.0 Release Candidate. It's available for
testing. No further changes are planned. Enjoy.

Testers, packagers and translator wanted.

Note for MS Windows users: I do not use
MS Windows extensively. If you are facing
with any problem let me know to get it working.

Win files: exe - installer. It will install
Sqliteman into your system. Uninstall previous
version is highly recomended.

zip - no installation needed. Just unpack it
anywhere and run it.