[Kde-announce-apps] Manslide 1.4

Gibault Stéphane gibault.stephane at wanadoo.fr
Sat Mar 3 17:37:59 CET 2007

Name: Manslide
Version: 1.4
Type: Video Application
Depend: Qt 4.x

 Create your own slideshow

You need

QT4.2.2-7
Sox
Mencoder
Transcode
Mplayer and or Xine
tar

To compile your own version :

qmake (from qt4) on Mandriva
/usr/lib/qt4/bin/qmake
and after : make

WARNING **************************

If you want to create an icon on your desktop or
in our menu don't forget to put the bin directory
for working directory or effects doesn't work.

**********************************

Enjoy ... hope you like it

Stéphane

Icons came from OS-K pack ...
http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=47278

Changelog:
 1.4 ---------------------------

Fix a crash when importing new video effect
Fix some small ui incorrect functions
Many small improvement
Fix a bug when starting a new project
Add a new effect (thxs to R. Cooper)

1.4 rc1 -----------------------

Now project are save in a file with all pictures
and audio, then I have a base to develop other
improvements.
Fix bug for transitions (YYYYYEEEESSSS)
Add new control in interface (gimp link)
Many improvement for small graphic cards
Better UI performance
Add new video effect
Always small bugs fixes (more than 10)

Note :  RC because some other small change before
release

1.3 ---------------------------

Add Catalan language (thanks to P. Iranzo)
Improve render speed (more than 40%)
Add opacity for animation effects (with variation)
Create your own effects from your videos
Now the limit number of slide is 400
Many other imporvements
Many small bugfixes

-> Old peoject file are incompatible with this new
release... sorry