[Kde-announce-apps] ljKlient 0.1.107

Henrik Pauli ralesk at muszaki.info
Sat Mar 3 02:07:24 CET 2007

Name: ljKlient
Version: 0.1.107
Type: Other Software
Depend: PyKDE/PyQt
License: GPL
Homepage: http://sf.net/projects/ljklient

 ljKlient is a KDE LiveJournal client.  It
currently offers most journal-entry-creating
options accepted by LJ (such as backdating,
choosing another usericon, adding tags etc.).

It is written in Python, using PyKDE3.  As far as
I know, it requires Python 2.4 and PyKDE 3.1x.

Changelog:
 Version 0.1.107 (2007-03-03)
  + Nice new tint in friend list viewer on the
sorted column
  + You can drag a friend to the editor, it'll
create an lj user tag
  * Fixed the getting stuck behaviour and we now
correctly
    destroy all child windows before we exit.

Version 0.1.100 (2007-02-25)
  + Kaffeine support too
  + Friend list viewer
  + With colours!
  - Please close it before closing ljKlient

Version 0.1.95 (2007-02-19)
  + Amarok DCOP query support
  + GreatestJournal support (they don't have
prop_location
    so we just don't send props now that are empty
  * event editor's status bar finally gets cleared
  * forgot a file from SVN c.c;
  + created bz2 packager tool

Version 0.1.85 (2007-02-13)
  + Preview function (sorta works, but then, most
of that
    appears to be broken on LJ’s side.

Version 0.1.83 (2007-02-12)
  + Implemented folded taglist menu, like in
Semagic
  * This also fixed a little oversight with the
menu handling

Version 0.1.80 (2007-02-11)
  + Taglist menu, featuring list of tags known by
your server,
    adding and removing such tags from the taglist
input,
    showing a check mark next to those present in
the input.
  * This involved implementing a taglist input
sanitiser
  * Fixed i18n()'s to use .arg()
  + Options for preformatted entry and no-email

Version 0.1.72 (2007-02-03)
  + Debian packaging
  + Hungarian translation (and translation
overall)

Version 0.1.67 (2007-02-01)
  + Manual time setting and backdate capability

Version 0.1.xx
  Too many things to mention.  Took 0.0.x SVN and
dissected
  it, throwing the data into separate modules.
Also severe re-
  design of the internal workings of the KDE gui
(although it looks
  just the same from the outside).