another Amarok RC on Sony Ericsson 0.1

Thomas Rosenkranz Tom86 at gmx.de
Mon Jun 11 22:35:59 CEST 2007

Name: another Amarok RC on Sony Ericsson
Version: 0.1
Type: Telephony
Depend:

 There are a lot of HID-Desings in the Web, so I
add one more to the collection. I  found nothing
that I want to use, so I started gimp and made
something on my own.
I tested it with a Sony Ericsson W810i!
The Buttons are standard global hotkeys from
Amarok on Kubuntu.
7, 8, * are not in use :-(  I have no Ideas for
these.
9 will start amarokFS (you must set the global
hotkey to "L-CTRL+Ü" or change the file with a
HID-Designer)

Please send me some ideas how to design the empty
Icons for the unused buttons and which fuctions i
should assign to them.
Or some overall ideas to change the design.

Changelog: