krdm 1.5

Alessandro Galli alessandro.galli at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 22:55:29 CEST 2007

Name: krdm
Version: 1.5
Type: Networking Tool
Depend: KDE 3.4.x
License: GPL
Homepage: http://krdm.sourceforge.net

 This program make easy the configuration and
utilization of multiple connection to remote
desktops. It's a rdesktop and vnc wrapper. You can
configure almost all rdesktop and xtightvncviewer
parameter and copy/paste/rename connections.
Stores password safely on kwallet, also for vnc.
You can save/manage sessions very easily using
menu.
Supports preinit and postend scripts/command per
connection, tipically to start/stop ssh tunnel or
vpn connections.
Why this project: I'm a window clusters
administrator, so I need a lot of similar RDP
connections open simultaneously. I need to define
some connection parameters of rdesktop no other UI
give me. I need use local printers, shares and
serial ports from RDP connection. I think a lot of
people need the same things.
Why open source: I think someone interested can
give me some help inserting USEFUL functions. I
believe in innovative power of opensource.

Changelog:
 2007-06-08 Alessandro Galli
	Modified error dialog for message list adding
possibility to copy error text
	Added configuration to choose your own ssh and
rdesktop program

2007-06-06 Alessandro Galli
	Added folder support in list connections ListView
	Added internationalization to tray icon
	Modified tray icon actions fire engine
	Applied tom patches

2006-10-20 Alessandro Galli
	Removed errate parameter rde_ks_top in quick rdp
connection start.

2006-09-27 hirfuin mantombroso
	Added support for remote configuration file
downloaded with scp

2006-09-26 hirfuin mantombroso
	Added support for connections templates