Jukebox3D 0.1.0

Sylvain Pasquet france_tsubasa at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 27 13:46:43 CEST 2007

Name: Jukebox3D
Version: 0.1.0
Type: KDE Screensaver
Depend: GTK 2.x
License: GPL
Homepage:
http://linuxonfire.free.fr/jukebox3D/index.php?lang=1

 Jukebox is a playlist viewer in 3D.
You can control and see what\'s your audio player
is playing.

Jukebox3D mean to be fully configurable, and
compatible with all player wich can be request by
shell.

Actually, jukebox3 is compatible with rhythmbox
and amarok, you can choose what player you use in
the option.

Instruction about installation:
http://88.191.17.118/forum/viewforum.php?id=12

You can give your opinion or submit a patch in the
same forum.

TTF fonts are distributed with respective license.

Hope you will like jukebox3D.

PS: I have post it under KDE-apps because it work
perfectly with amarok. But yes it is a GTK apps,
maybe a QT version will come with KDE4

PS2: I seek some contributor for enhance player
toolbar skin, if you want to contribute you can go
to the forum:
http://88.191.17.118/forum/viewforum.php?id=12 or
reach me by jabber with roronoazoro at 12jabber.com

Changelog: