PCNC 1.2

Sebastian Beck sebastian.bw at freenet.de
Wed Jul 18 22:16:14 CEST 2007

Name: PCNC
Version: 1.2
Type: Accessibility Application
Depend: KDE 3.x
License: GPL
Homepage: http://freenet-homepage.de/PCNC/

 Numerical control software for 3 axis over
parallel port for the Wabeco-Plus CNC-Machines and
others.
The navigation programs can only be get on the
project´s homepage
[url]http://freenet-homepage.de/PCNC/[/url].

Changelog:
 --------------------
18.07.07
PCNC-1.2.6
KHistoryDoubleNumInput didn't satisfied my needs,
so I did design and program a HistoryDoubleInput.
This relays on QLineEdit, QPushButton, QFrame and
a KDoubleValidator. The spinbox you know isn't
there any more, it is replaced by a popup button
with the symbol of QComboBox.The basic members are
re-programed so you can easily replace
KDoubleNumInput with this HistoryDoubleInput.
--------------------
13.07.07
PCNC-1.2.5
-Bugfix of "VORSCHUB"
--------------------
04.07.07
PCNC-1.2.4
-Bugfix of "WerkzeugTool"
--------------------
01.07.07
PCNC-1.2.3 is out.
Because of some bad errors I have to do this
version. Now I hope everything is fine.
-Better procedure of file open.
-Better procedure of "START"
--------------------
29.06.07
PCNC-1.2.2
MaschinenTool is now rewritten from dialog to
application to support KFileDialog.
MaschinenTool is extended by acceleration and also
PCNC.
The milling machine will now accelerate its
movements.
Because of that extension you have to delete
maschinen.dat in your directory /PCNC, because the
old database isn't compatible any more.
--------------------
04.05.07
PCNC-1.2.1
I did a little code optimisation and cleaning.
KHistoryDoubleNumInput has now a puplic variable
"ItemsForActivation", the default is 2.
--------------------
04.04.07
PCNC-1.2.0 is out and has a big new feature: For
all real number inputs did I now implement a
history. Have a look...
Konturprogramm is still in development, it'a real
big thing!
A new button on left hand, TEXT, is also in
development. It will be finished after
Konturprogramm.
--------------------
11.02.07
I've now a controlling for free on my project
page. Of course it doesn't support all
instructions.
Just have a look!
--------------------
30.12.06
My provider changed the homepage address to:
http://freenet-homepage.de/PCNC/
--------------------
08.10.06
PCNC-1.1.0 is out now.
There is no backward compatibility of
Masschinentool. Best is to delete maschinen.dat in
/PCNC and create it new.
Now:
- There can be stored machines with different tool
files.
- A tool file is related to a machine.
- There are machine drives In the Maschinentool
dialog.
- PCNC can handle ball spindles and ball guides.
- PCNC is more safety and user friendly.
--------------------
25.08.06
I found a dropped connection of the button
"Anfang". Those who have downloaded yet please try
again. Sorry.
25.08.06
pcnc-1.0.2 is out now
With two new features: