MountFile 1.0

Terence Simpson binary2k2 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 11:30:10 CEST 2007

Name: MountFile
Version: 1.0
Type: CD/DVD Software
Depend: KDE 3.x
License: GPL
Homepage:

 MounfFile is a shell script to mount ISOs (or
other image files) to a directory of your
choosing. It's different from other scripts in
that it uses the KDE GUI (kdialog) to get the
file/mount point and password (kdesu) from the
user (though everything is still done in the bash
shell).

I wrote this script about a year ago, when I was
"getting in to" bash, so I just gave it a bit of a
clean up.
Just copy the script in to ~/bin/ and it should
"just work". I also included a .desktop file that
you can place on your Desktop to run the script.

--Note--
If you install the script in another location (ie,
not ~/bin/) then just edit the .desktop file to
reflect the location of the script.