[Kde-announce-apps] EditWithKateKeditKwrite 1.0

Jacques PRESTREAU jacques-prestreau at wanadoo.fr
Sat Feb 24 04:47:44 CET 2007

Name: EditWithKateKeditKwrite
Version: 1.0
Type: Service Menu
Depend:
License: GPL
Homepage:

 Don't laugh... I'm a newbye (and french) : only
one week of practice on Linux. I need one of these
three actions for many files types of my own (but
always text files), and I always have to open a
dialog box to choose an application although it's
very often one of those.

The installation is as basic as possible :
uncompress, chose one (or several within the 6)
file(s) regarding to your language, and copy it
(them) in your service menus folder. That's all.

No dependancies. No mysteries.

I guess it could help at least some beginners like
me.

Locales are french and english. Easily adaptable
by everyone.

Friendship for all !

Jacques