[Kde-announce-apps] callintegrator 2.1

callintegrator callintegrator callintegrator at web.de
Fri Feb 16 14:18:19 CET 2007

Name: callintegrator
Version: 2.1
Type: Telephony
Depend: Qt 4.x

 Tired of typing in your phone numbers again and
again or to maintain them in multiple
applications?

Callintegrator uses the phone numbers in your
address book to initiate a call via services like
peterzahlt.de or freecall.com. Just click on the
phone number and your phone rings.

Quickstart:
1. start the Qt4 GUI "callintegrator" and enter
the information asked for
2. open kaddressbook and goto Settings ->
Configure Address Book -> General -> Script Hooks
-> Phone. Enter initcall "options" -t "%N" Usually
no "options" are needed.
3. Click on a phone number in your address book
and the number will be dialed.

Step 1 and 2 have only to be done once and only
take seconds. Currently only freecall.com and
peterzahlt.de is supported. Let me know if you
would like to see other services as well and I'll
see what I can do. (technically not all services
can be integrated, or are very hard to integrate.)

http://sourceforge.net/projects/callintegrator

Changelog:
 Version 2.1
- peterzahlt works again after they had changed
some parameters
- reverse option for peterzahlt, useful if your
are not in Germany since peterzahlt source has to
be in Germany
- config window doesn't close anymore after save
(more userfriendly in case you want to switch back
and forth between calls)

Please provide more feedback!